Established in 2011, SNRD Asia’s Working Group (WG) Agriculture aims at promoting knowledge and information exchange among WG members and member projects through two distinctive but mutually reinforcing approaches. These are i) inclusive and sustainable agriculture value chain development, and ii) capacity development.
In order to achieve the above objectives, the WG compiles agricultural knowledge products (i.e. training curriculum and modules, study reports) and success stories, which have been implemented in various geographical and socio-economic contexts. To address the majority farmers, the WG places its focus on agri-business models that target small holder farmers as well as micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs). As a result, knowledge and information exchange will provide options and viable approaches to enhance the role and greater contribution of the agriculture sector in response to wider development targets i.e. Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), regional integration, national and local development.
- Working Group Agriculture (WGA) at a Glance
- Working Group Agriculture Communications
- ICT4Ag – Harnessing the Chances of Digitalisation
- Update on SNRD Asia & TUEWAS Conference
- News from GIZ-HQ
- The MOSA Initiative Promoting Sustainable Agriculture in ASEAN
- Presentation on Climate Change & Agriculture In the Pacific Islands
- Presentation on Deforestation Free Supply Chains and Public Private Partnerships