Agricultural Value Chains
Gender Transformations for
Rural Development in Asia
WHO WE ARE
The centrepiece of the network
serve as dynamic, single-output oriented format to flexibly respond to current events, emerging topics or company-wide developments.
The measures, knowledge and tools developed and implemented by the Coffee+ project have been sustained through enablement of each relevant partners and farmers from various government and non-government sectors...
Farmers and users at workshops sharing their experiences of using few of the presented climate-resilient solutions [GIZ] Under the Indo-German Cooperation CAFRI-NABARD project, GIZ India and Sa-Dhan Association (an association...
- GIZ Internal Handbook 2023
- SENU NPLA Round 02 Module Marathi
- SENU NPLA Round 02 Module Hindi
- Research Brief 4/2022: Social Behaviour Change (SBC): From Knowledge to Action
- Gender Guidelines_SFM project_EN
- Gender Guidelines_SFM project_VN
- Decree 118 implementation result of Binh Dinh – VN
- Decree 118 implementation result of Dak Lak – VN
- Decree 118 implementation result of Quang Binh – VN
- Decree 118 implementation result of Quang Tri – VN
- DWCD SBC Strategy Vol I