Agricultural Value Chains
Gender Transformations for
Rural Development in Asia
WHO WE ARE
The centrepiece of the network
serve as dynamic, single-output oriented format to flexibly respond to current events, emerging topics or company-wide developments.
- Climate-Smart Agricultural Value Chains
- BIOH – One-Health Analysis Framework
- Digital Transformation
- Innovations in Gender Transformations
for Rural Development in Asia
[GIZ] Coffee ++ is the follow-up project of the successful collaboration project between GIZ and Nestlé “Improving smallholder coffee farming systems in Southeast Asia” (Project Coffee+), commissioned by the German...
[GIZ / Jörg Böthling] Promoting inclusion and social justice in agricultural supply chains while pursuing an intersectional approach - these were the key criteria for the winning projects in the...
Media plays an important role in promoting people’s appreciation for Nature and Biodiversity Glimpses from the Workshop [©Aashima Negi/GIZ] To ensure that life in the Himalayan region doesn’t get affected by...
- Analysis of OECMs management in Viet Nam_EN
- Special Used Forests in Viet Nam 2021_EN
- Sustainable Financial Strategy of Cat Tien 2021-2030-EN
- Summary of study on OECMs_EN
- Summary of study on OECMs_VN
- Management of the SundarbansJune 2022
- Handbook for SMART Patrols in the Sundarbans Mangrove Forest of Bangladesh
- Management of the Sundarbans Mangrove Forests for Biodiversity Conservation and Increased Adaptation to Climate Change Project (SM...
- Support to the Management of the Sundarbans Reserved Forest Project (SMP II)
- Conserving our natural Resources – Biodiversity
- Implementing Timber Legality Assurance Systems_Angola_EN