Agricultural Value Chains
Gender Transformations for
Rural Development in Asia
WHO WE ARE
The centrepiece of the network
serve as dynamic, single-output oriented format to flexibly respond to current events, emerging topics or company-wide developments.
The conference is intended to ask ‘how to feed growing population within planetary boundaries?’. The publication of conference compendium is expected to contribute towards global coalitions and platforms. The...
Photo by SAI AUNG MAIN/AFP via Getty Images Located on the beautiful west coast of Myanmar, Rakhine State is home to a rich cultural heritage and breathtaking natural landscapes. The...
Social Behaviour Change (SBC) can be pivotal for achieving sustainable and holistic change in the ways we produce, process, and consume food. Going beyond conventional agricultural approaches, SBC acknowledges...
- HNN FPIC Report 2023
- Quyết định số 17/QĐ-TTg về đề án chất lượng rừng
- Compendium of Symposium Papers
- Methods Manual on Documenting TK in AQ
- NSBB PBR Report
- Business Model for Bio-PROM
- Integrated Approaches for Bioresource Circularity Towards Agroecological Transformation in India
- Proposed Activity Guidelines on Invasive Species Removal and Management
- Urban Compost Business Model
- Urban-Rural Nutrient & Carbon Cycle (URNCC)