Agricultural Value Chains
Gender Transformations for
Rural Development in Asia
WHO WE ARE
The centrepiece of the network
serve as dynamic, single-output oriented format to flexibly respond to current events, emerging topics or company-wide developments.
Photo ops of the visitors for knowledge exchange with the E4DR project core team Four technical advisors of GIZ - three from the Integrated Climate Risk Insurance (ICRI)...
Introduction: Insects are considered an alternative protein source for human beings particularly in Asia (Japan, China, Thailand, India) Latin America (Mexico, Venezuela), and Africa. Entomophagy (practice of eating insects) depends...
The SPACES project supports the Mongolian Ministry of Environment and Tourism (MET) since 2019 in improving the management of protected areas to preserve their ecosystem services. One component of...
- Summary of comments for Circular 28 amendment
- Accept – Clarification – Joint inputs to Circular 28-VN-Full-VN
- Accept-Clarification of Joint inputs to Circular 28-EN
- Nursery training report
- Potato Zero Tillage Under Rice Straw CultivationJune 2022
- Improved water cycle systems for sustainable fisheries production in aquacultureJune 2022
- Virtual cold chain assistant for smallholder farmersJune 2022
- Agripath – Sustainable agriculture through effective and efficient digital pathwaysJune 2022
- GIZ GRASS Baseline Study
- EN 3rd Gender training in Binh Dinh
- Forestry through Womens Eyes – Lâm nghiệp qua góc nhìn phụ nữ