SNRD Asia and the Pacific - Innovation & Learning Fund 2021
Dear SNRD Asia and the Pacific Members,
Greetings from the SNRD AP secretariat and welcome to 2021!
Thank you very much for participating in our “Innovation and Learning Fund” voting process. We reviewed the applications and found that they match with our guidelines.
Please give your vote to a proposal that you think should be pursued. Your vote will help the steering group in consideration of awarding the fund to the most popular topic of your interest.
Please note the following terms and conditions before “voting.”
- Each proposal is listed here with the link to the complete document for your reference.
- Please “click on the box” in front of the proposal you wish to vote for. After you finish voting, please click “submit vote” at the bottom of the page.
- The vote is open from Monday 8th February 2021 until COB Monday 12th February 2021 (18:00 CET)
- You can vote for more than one proposal.
- Once you have submitted the vote, it cannot be changed or adjusted.
- The SNRD Asia and the Pacific secretariat and the steering group will give final comments and announce the result by Tuesday 15th February 2021.
Vote for the proposal(s) of your interest by 12th February 2021 COB 18:00 CET!
In order to verify your eligibility to vote, please provide the following information. These information will be seen by the members of the secretariat only and will not be shared to anyone else.
Note: You can only vote for each proposals once, but you may vote for more than one proposal.