Start: August 2016
Duration: 5 Weeks
Price: Free of charge
Sign up now to learn how the course helps explain the complex relationships between the food we eat, the farmers and traders, our markets and eating habits, and the natural resources on which they depend. The course is aimed to inspire learners to act toward creating more environmentally sustainable and resource-smart food systems.
Special features include:
- Experts from all over Southeast Asia and around the world
- Discussions on critical issues with innovative solutions
- Regional case studies
- A global network of learners and food system actors
- The only MOOC on Food Systems
- Free of charge and open to all
For more details, please click here.
Or simply log on to: www.futurelearn.com/courses/food-systems-southeast-asia